Donate and Support
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, sponsors and supports, the UIA is able provide resources to help inventors and entrepreneurs navigate the often confusing product development and commercialization roads.
We sincerely thank them for their gifts; their financial contributions and professional support allow us to continue to fulfill our mission.
The United Inventors Association of America is registered as a 501c3 nonprofit educational organization. Contributions to the UIA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The UIA’s federal tax identification number is 43-1582960.
For more information about corporate partnerships and using the UIA brand, please review our sponsorship overview and contact Deb Hess at email@example.com.
Lead our Actions
Our goal is to deliver relevant information tailored to your preferences and interests, so let us know what you’re looking for. Updating this information helps us deliver the latest news, trends, and events that matter to you.
Give us your feedback via this survey.
Support Our Cause
Empowering Inventors through Education, Access & Advocacy
- Access to our UIA Board Members knowledge base videos and articles
- Be a part of exhibitors booths at tradeshows within the inventor areas at major industry tradeshows nationwide including --- list tradeshows.
- Exclusive Access and discounts for UIA members to Pitch Events and conferences
- Opportunity for featured UIA Member/Inventor of the Month on UIA website homepage
- Access to toolkit of resources and support to keep your invention moving forward
- VIP invitations to UIA sponsored networking events throughout the year.
- Recorded webx's/online sessions hosted by USPTO with UIA guest speaker access for UIA members
- Former USPTO employee on our Board of Directors to help guide members
- Direct access, updates and admission to educational programs from USPTO
- UIA affiliated Inventors groups access to USPTO staff visits to upcoming meetings.
- Email updates for nationwide seminars throughout the year
- Monthly updates from USPTO related to inventor intellectual property
Click on the images below for more information about our Corporate Sponsors, and please thank them for their continual generosity toward the UIA and the community we serve.
Andrea Pass brings a strategic approach to increasing brand awareness through media relations, event planning, trade show support, crisis communications, thought leadership, cause-related marketing and corporate communications. https://www.andreapasspr.com/
DesignStein Studios is a product design firm that works with inventors, start-ups and fortune 500 companies to cost-effectively navigate the complex path of product design toward licensing or production goals. http://www.designsteinstudios.com
EDI IQ specializes in working with small to midsize businesses, start-ups, inventors to efficiently utilize the benefits of EDI without detracting from the critical component of building the business and market presence. http://www.ediiq.com/
InventionHome is an invention, patent assistance and product marketing company that helps inventors and entrepreneurs find companies to license or wholesale innovative products, patents or ideas. http://www.inventionhome.com/
Lambert & Lambert is dedicated to licensing client inventions. Our one goal is that our clients and their invention achieve success as we have a vested interest in them of our time and resources. http://lambertinvent.com/
Teams of all ages, genders, backgrounds, and places develop BRAND NEW ideas in a weekend invent-a-thon. 48 hours to plan, prototype and pitch an idea for prizes and licensing potential. It is a valuable resource for anyone and everyone to gain insight into the innovation community. https://make48.com/
Merchant Media is a leading direct response television and retail marketer, and is a complete product development company specializing in the development of products from concept to the consumer. http://merchantmedia.com/
Quirky is a free community-led invention platform that brings real people’s ideas to life. Invention is hard. It requires a diverse set of skills, and it costs a lot of money. Everyday people have brilliant ideas but no way to see them become real products. http://www.quirky.com
SnS Design, Inc is a full service Product Design firm specializing in product design and product management from concept through development. Our service model is simple; create products that are the envy of competitors and engaging to consumers. http://www.snsdesign.com
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, and Floor Care and Appliances for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. http://www.ttigroup.com