Donate and Support
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, sponsors and supports, the UIA is able provide resources to help inventors and entrepreneurs navigate the often confusing product development and commercialization roads.
We sincerely thank them for their gifts; their financial contributions and professional support allow us to continue to fulfill our mission.
The United Inventors Association of America is registered as a 501c3 nonprofit educational organization. Contributions to the UIA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. The UIA’s federal tax identification number is 43-1582960.
For more information about corporate partnerships and using the UIA brand, please review our sponsorship overview and contact Deb Hess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead our Actions
Our goal is to deliver relevant information tailored to your preferences and interests, so let us know what you’re looking for. Updating this information helps us deliver the latest news, trends, and events that matter to you.
Give us your feedback via this survey.
Support Our Cause
Empowering Inventors through Education, Access & Advocacy
- Access to our UIA Board Members knowledge base videos and articles
- Be a part of exhibitors booths at tradeshows within the inventor areas at major industry tradeshows nationwide including --- list tradeshows.
- Exclusive Access and discounts for UIA members to Pitch Events and conferences
- Opportunity for featured UIA Member/Inventor of the Month on UIA website homepage
- Access to toolkit of resources and support to keep your invention moving forward
- VIP invitations to UIA sponsored networking events throughout the year.
- Recorded webx's/online sessions hosted by USPTO with UIA guest speaker access for UIA members
- Former USPTO employee on our Board of Directors to help guide members
- Direct access, updates and admission to educational programs from USPTO
- UIA affiliated Inventors groups access to USPTO staff visits to upcoming meetings.
- Email updates for nationwide seminars throughout the year
- Monthly updates from USPTO related to inventor intellectual property
Click on the images below for more information about our Corporate Sponsors, and please thank them for their continual generosity toward the UIA and the community we serve.