We had an amazing turnout for part one of our Inventor to Entrepreneur Series: The 5 Most Costly Mistakes Inventors Make (and how to avoide them) held held Tuesday, July 7. By popular demand, we’ve posted the replay on line for you. Enjoy!
If you missed it, here’s what was covered:
- How to know if your invention idea is worth pursuing before you waste a ton of time and money
- 3 little known ways to get cheap (and even FREE) funding for your idea
- The one thing you’re likely doing with your idea that’s sabotaging your chances of EVER getting it to market successfully
- What investors are looking for, and how to package your “DEAL” to attract them at the right time
- The #1 decision that could very likely land you in bankruptcy court in the next 12-months… even if you think you’ve got enough money to launch your product
- Where to find the best sources of capital, marketing, and distribution so you can finally get your idea off the ground
- How to get your product featured on TV so you can sell to the masses
- And much more…
We’d also like to thank our panelists for sharing their time and expertise with us:
About the Panelists:
Bob Circosta: The Billion Dollar Man” Bob Circosta is TV’s ORIGINAL Home Shopping host and helped create the multi-billion dollar TV home shopping industry. Over the past 30 years, Bob has logged over 25,000 hours of LIVE selling on television… made over 75,000 separate product presentations… and has, individually, sold over ONE BILLION DOLLARS in merchandise. Recently, Bob received the first-ever “HSN LEGEND AWARD” for his contributions and lifetime achievements in the electronic retailing industry.
JP Maroney: An American entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist with more than 25-years experience starting, building, buying, and selling companies in publishing, media, advertising, software, ecommerce, textiles, training, real estate, and consulting. JP Maroney is the best-selling author or co-author of more than 30 books and audio/video learning systems. His in-demand articles and columns have appeared in dozens of print and online publications throughout the US and Internationally. Additionally, he has collaborated, organized and published business and self-improvement books with more than 70 other industry authorities.
Nick Malis: An inventor and intellectual creator for many asset protection and wealth strategy patents. Nick is an expert in developing complex tax strategies for clients – including inventors and start ups – saving them thousands of dollars each year. He is a frequent guest on a variety of talk and news shows. Nick is the author of “The CPA Survival Guide” and the Founder of the elite business and investor forum entitled Hush Hush Secrets of the Ultra Wealthy. For the last 15 years Nick has spoken for some of the largest real estate gurus and wealth building organizations in the world and continues to be an advisor to the same. Nick is the CEO of FortuneDNA, a 28 year national conglomerate is encompassed of Legal, Tax, Financial, and Business Consulting Professionals. FortuneDNA’s products and services are tailored made for each individual specifically with their current situations and future goals in mind. FortuneDNA has set up almost 40,000 companies world wide!