United Inventors Association has teamed up with Innovation World and its Alliance Members to support and inspire youth innovation around the globe. Join us in inspiring creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship in K-12 and beyond!
Young Innovators Expert: Juli Shively
Our subject matter expert in the Young Innovators space is Juli Shively. Juli is COO of Innovation World, and has has spent 18+ years in the student innovation space.
- Innovation World welcomes Erin Tochen and David Coronado sharing InventEd
- Innovation World Podcast Series welcomes Paisley Elliott from Texas, USA!
- Welcome Young Innovator Matias Aviñó
- The Innovation World Podcast Series welcomes Young Innovator Kacie Cheng
- Students from Canada, Chile, India, and the United States who participated in the 1st Global Innovation Field Trip Teen Panel join Innovation World Podcast Series to reflect on their experience with this global collaboration.
Global Innovation Field Trip
The world is changing and education must change with it. The Global Innovation Field Trip is The GIFT that will enable you to do that. Join us for the next on-line, 24-hour, multi-country collaboration, celebrating young innovators and those who educate, inspire and sponsor innovation.
Sign up to watch this Invitation-Only, one of a kind event: Sign me up TO WATCH the Field Trip!
Upcoming Youth in Innovation Events
April 7 – Marketing Madness YEI Educator Power Hour! See how marketing is an important process for entrepreneurs to grow their businesses! Learn more about resources you can use in your classes! Learn More.
April 15 – 21 – World Creativity & Innovation Week – World Creativity & Innovation Week is a worldwide community dedicated to celebrating all forms of creativity. Learn More.
April 21 – World Creativity & Innovation Day – Observed six days after Leonardo da Vinci’s birthday and one day before International Mother Earth Day, World Creativity and Innovation Day (#WCID) is well positioned to encourage creative multidisciplinary thinking to help us achieve the sustainable future we want. Learn More.
April 17/18 – Global Innovation Field Trip – Join us for the next on-line, 24-hour, multi-country collaboration, celebrating young innovators and those who educate, inspire and sponsor innovation. Learn More.
Young Innovator Contests & Challenges
- US National Inventor Challenge (NIC) celebrates the innovative accomplishments of K-12 students across the United States. Top innovators from the National Innovators Challenge have the opportunity to advance to the Global Innovation Challenge held September 25 and October 2, 2021.
- Student Co-Host Challenge
The Global Innovation Field Trip Team is looking for students in grades K-12 to help host our next event. Your challenge is to create a 30-second to 2-minute video (no longer) showcasing your speaking skills.
- Student Ideas for a Better AmericaThe Student Ideas for a Better America™ award honors students who have embraced opportunities for inquiry, investigation and imagination.